Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
This Application will involve your completion of a Goal Planner. As you learned in Module 9, the goal planning process can help you and your entire veterinary health care team, deliver even better care to the pets and people you serve.
Note: If you are currently not working in a veterinary practice, visit one nearby and discuss what type of Goal Planner they might like to do, related to nutrition and Hill's products. Help them create and conduct a Goal Plan. Or, you can conceptualize and submit what an effective Goal Plan might look like for a typical veterinary practice.
- 1. Print out the worksheet at the bottom of this page from the "Print Worksheet" button or you may print this overview page by using your browser's print button.
- 2. Complete the Goal Planner as outlined in Module 9 using the worksheet as your guide.
- 3. Return to this page via the "My Status" page and clicking on the "Application 3" link.
- 4. Click on the "Enter Data" button on this page to enter in your S.M.A.R.T. objective and Action Steps. When you have finished, click on the "Submit" button and your Level III awards will arrive in several weeks.
- After submitting your data you will have successfully completed Level III and your Level III awards will be sent (US and Canadian residents). You will then have the distinguished designation of Hill's Veterinary Nutritional Advocate!